Forum und Online-Archiv

Ray Ban Polarized Clubmaster Sunglasses On Sale 2018

in 2017 12.09.2018 07:30
von Ysabel

Following in the footsteps of his pals Kanye West and Virgil Abloh, Ibn Jasper is launching his own brand. Today, the creative has taken to social media to announce his new footwear company, STRATICA INTERNATIONAL.“I founded my own brand 8 weeks ago @stratica.international,” Jasper noted on Christian Louboutin Shoes Instagram. “This shoe was only an idea that existed in my Adobe Illustrator 2 months ago, and now, to hold the physical object in my hand is a great feeling!”Ibn then went on to give us an on-foot look at his initial STRATICA INTERNATIONAL ## creation (swipe right), while the official STRATICA IG account also provides with another glimpse at the shoe.Jasper has yet to disclose when the sneakers will become available, but be sure to check back with us for more. Also, hit the comment section to leave Fitflop Shoes us your early thoughts on STRATICA INTERNATIONAL.In other footwear news, Kanye’s “Super Moon Yellow” YEEZY 500 is due to restock next month.
The days of overnight campouts are more or less behind us, as technology and social media become increasingly instrumental to democratic Fitflop sneaker releases.At the end of Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl LII performance, Nike released the Air Jordan 3 “JTH” sneakers through a surprise drop on its SNKRS app. According to Apex Marketing Group, an advertising and branding consultancy that estimates the value of product appearances Christian Louboutin Outlet on TV, the kicks’ exposure on the big stage was worth about $2.86 million in marketing costs to Jordan Brand. Contrasted with the $5 million Nike would have had to cough up for a 30-second Super Bowl ad this year, the subversive drop with Fitflops On Sale new collaborator Timberlake was a stroke of genius.More recently, Nike launched a sneaker collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, and attendees at Kung Fu Kenny’s back-to-back performances at the Los Angeles Forum on May 10 and 11 were able to use the SNKRS app to buy Fitflop Sale a pair of Kendrick Lamar’s limited edition Cortez Kenny IIIs during the concert itself.Ron Faris is the general manager of Nike’s NYC digital studio and the SNKRS app, and works with his team of around 40 to handle general operations of the app. “We’re Christian Louboutin basically a fairly autonomous group that’s made up of engineers, digital product managers, digital designers, operations, and product marketing folks,” Faris explains.“I think we at Nike take an Fitflops Clearance approach where we really seek to understand the psychology of the sneaker fanatic,” he continues. “And one of the things we learned early on was that for many of the most fanatical sneakerheads, how they cop the shoe is almost as important as the shoe itself.”Last October, Nike held an augmented reality scavenger hunt in New York, Chicago, and Berlin to surprise-release Virgil Abloh’s Air Force 1 Low from the Christian Louboutin Sale designer’s “The Ten” collection. The SNKRS Stash feature used geo-targeting plus an augmented reality camera in the app to allow users to unlock the shoe by photographing a mural of Abloh on the side of a truck.Speaking about Nike’s similar use of augmented reality KD 11 Shoes for David Chang’s “Momofuku” SB Dunk High, Faris explains, “We thought it be really cool if we dropped the shoe as a special on his menu, that literally if you open the SNKRS camera and pointed it at his menu, it would unlock a Fitflop Sandals 3D model of the shoe and you could purchase it right there.”

Related Factory Store Website:
http://www.fitflopsshoesonsale.com
Adidas NMD Human Race
Nmd R2
Harden Vol. 1
adidas Dame 4

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: theater Spielzeit
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2559 Themen und 3713 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen